NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Curva Artisan Series Double Wall Beverage Glasses and Tumblers - Unique 8 oz Thermo Insulated Drinking Glasses, Set of 4 Review

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Curva Artisan Series Double Wall Beverage Glasses and Tumblers - Unique 8 oz Thermo Insulated Drinking Glasses, Set of 4 Review


I got these Curva Artisan Series Double Wall Beverage Glasses because I love the 16 oz ones that I got from the same company, Ozeri. They are made of borosilicate glass, which is said to be stronger and more durable than common glass. I didn't want to test this by dropping one of my glasses, but I like that they come with a 1 year warranty just in case. They each have a cool curvature that holds 8 ounces. Besides the cool designs, I love that these glasses have a double wall so when I use them for a cold drink, I don't have to worry about the mess of condensation. I have used these for juice, soda, water, and mixed drinks. I can't wait to use these at our next get together. 



You can purchase these drinking glasses here on Amazon. 

I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...